GEO Lead Generation
Geo Conquesting vs. Hyper Mobile
Why they should be used together
How Geo Conquesting Works
Geo Targeting – A geo-targeting technology is used to trigger when a mobile phone enters a designated location. Once this happens an application that resides on their phone is contacted by us to retrieve the mobile phone’s Advertising ID.
Collecting Advertising ID’s – Each time someone enters the geo-targeted area, we have a technology that can get the Advertising ID from mobile phones. This includes both iPhones and Android phones. This is special because Advertising ID’s can only be obtained by having an application installed on their mobile phone. An agreement with 180,000+ applications on both the Android Play Store and the Apple App Store allow us to get these Advertising ID’s using their apps. Apps like Google Maps and other major application are some of these included in this agreement.
Cross Device Retargeting – Advertising ID’s are then collected, tracked, cataloged and sent to a demand side platform where we can then retarget those were in the geo targeted areas. A special process using 3rd party services allow us to know which computers are connected to the home and work computers that they use. This is done through processes such as logging into a bank account. If a person has a banking application on their phone and logs in with their username and password the bank can tell it was from their mobile app. Later if that same person logs in with their username / password on their home or work computer the bank also knows this and ties the mobile login information with the computer information. This ties the mobile phone with the other computers the user uses. They then let us use this information to place your ads on their mobile phones, work, and home computers.
Hyper Mobile Targetting
How Hyper Mobile Display Advertising Works:
- Geo Targeting – A geo-targeting technology is used to trigger when a mobile phone is in a designated location.
- Display Advertising – Once they are in this location and are using the Internet, display ad spaces on websites such as Fox News, CNN, WebMD or any other of the millions of websites that have display advertising will show your ads immediately on their mobile phones.
- Retargeting – cookies are placed on iPhone and Android devices to retarget only on their mobile devices. Cross device retargeting is implemented whenever possible.
Benefits of HyperMobile:
Immediate showing of ads while in designated geo targeted area.
Weaknesses of HyperMobile:
- Retargeting (without GeoConquesting) is not effective on mobile devices because it does not usually continue beyond the current browsing session.
- Only able to show ads when inside the geo targeted area.
Business That Benefit From GEO Lead Generation
- Personal Injury Attorney – Target Emergency Rooms
- Restaurants – Target Similarly Priced Competitors
- Furniture Stores – Target Competitors
- Car Dealers – Target Competitors
- Real Estate – Target Model Homes
- Dry Cleaners – other Dry Cleaners
- Pet Groomers – (targeting pet stores and vets)
- Pet Boarding (targeting pet stores and vets)
- Specialty Grocery Stores – Target large grocery stores
- Veterinary – Target Pet Stores and Kennels
- Auto Repair – Target Competitors
- RV Sales and Service – Target RV Storage Locations
- Auto Detailing – Target carwashes and other detail shops
- Apparel Stores (sports, fashion, specialty) – Target Competitors
- Shoe Stores (boots, specialty shoe shops) – Target Competitors
- Running Shoe Stores – Target Competitors
- Jewelers – Target Competitors
- Boutiques – Target Competitors
- Hair Styling – Target Competitors
- Antiques and Collectables – Target Competitors
- Donation / Thrift Centers (Goodwill Industries etc.) – Target Competitors
- Optometrists – Target Competitors
- Lasik – Target Optometrists and Big Box Eyeglass outlets
- Naturopathic Medicine clinics – Target Health Food stores
- Chiropractors – Target pain clinics and massage clinics
- Orthodontist – Target Pediatric Dentists
- 4x4 shops – Target Competitors
- Book Stores – Target Competitors
- Churches – Target Competitors
- Bicycle & Bicycle Repair Shops – Target Competitors
- Flooring / Tile / Stone stores – Target Competitors and Big Box
- Theaters / Opera Houses – Target Competitors
- Theaters – Target Competitors
- Arts and Crafts / Painting Stores – Target Competitors
- Banks – Target Competitors
- Wealth planners – Target Performing Arts, Country Clubs, etc
- Fitness / Gym / Workout centers – Target Competitors
- Health & Nutrition Stores (vitamins / Healthy foods etc) – Target Big Box Competitors
- Yoga Studios – Target Competitors
- Weight Loss Clinics – Target Competitors
- Bedding Stores – Target Competitors
- Nail Salons / Soap / Personal Care shops – Target Competitors
- Lighting Stores – Target Big Box Competitors
- Car Rental Locations
- B & B
- Horse Riding / Wrangler Rides
- Wine Stores – Target Competitors
- Airport Parking services – Target Competitors
- Museums – Target Other Attractions